Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sister Love

It's a blessing to have sisters; sisters are always right there when you need them. Right when you feel that you're going to give up, you can always dial one button and she'll be on it in a blink of an eye. My family and I have unconditional love for one another and I wouldn't want it any other way. Today I had just called my older sister because I felt that I wanted to give up on school, but she talked me with words of wisdom and encouragement, and that's all what  sisters have for one another, a shoulder to cry on, a hand when you need help to stand back up, and most of all that unconditional love. This world can be very cruel and cold and discouraging; however, with some support and aspiration and love from the ones you care about the most, life becomes less vague and more brighter.
Dedicated to my Big Sissy LOVE YOU BRITNEY THANKS FOR HAVING MY BACK ALL THE WAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment